Listen to the music of OMNIDRUMS
Watch the video of OMNIDRUMS
Technical specification for OMNIDRUMS
Instrument: Drums and Percussions
Musician: Miguel "Pete" Benito
Recorded and mixed at Pull Push Studio, Madrid
Engineer: Santiago Quizhpe
GUI Design and 3D animation: Voger Design
IMPORTANT: Requires full version of KONTAKT 5.6.8+ (not compatible with Free Kontakt Player).
- aprox. 20 GB compressed file
- 50000+ samples .ncw format
- 12 mic positions you can mix, solo and pan for creative results (Kick: 3 mics; SNARE: 3 mics; TOM: 2 mics; HI-HAT: 1 mic; OVERHEAD 2 mics (L, R), ROOM: 1 mic)
- 34 Factory patches
- 16 blank user patches to create your own sets and presets.
- 21 different Kick sounds: 18 - 20 - 24 with different tunings and playing techniques
- 120+ snare sounds and techniques: one shots, drag, rim, rim-drag, rolls, press rolls, harmonics, stacks, tunings and special effects.
- 120+ snare roll techniques, from standard to unconventional: different shapes, dynamics and length.
- 140+ tom sounds and techniques: one shots, rim shots, drag, rim-drag, rolls, harmonics, tunings and special effects.
- 200+ cymbal sounds and techniques (hi-hat, ride, crashes) including one shots, positions (cymbals played in multiple positions to get different colors), rolls, effects, stacks, prototypes and odd cymbals etc.
- 230+ time stretchable loops and rhythmic patterns
- 43 time stretchable Jazz fills
- Lots of creative textures and objects
- 3 Dirt effects: 2 (Quake and Debris) analog-processed and 1 IR.
- Built-in top class Reverb and Delay algorithms
- Reverse Function on each sample
- Warp: two modes (FREE, HOST)
- User Auto-mapping system
- 12-Channels Routing mode
- Panning on each channel strip
8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
Sample resolution: .ncw format
The Drums we sampled:
Sonor Vintage Series
Bass Drum (4): 24x14, 20x14, 18x14, 14x14
Toms: 12’, 13’, 14’, 16’
+ different tuning
The Snares we used:
Sonor 14x5 Prolite Brass
Ludwig Supraphonic 14 x6/5
Ludwig Maple Vintage (30’s) 6 lugs: 14x 5
Gretsch Maple Vintage Round Badge 60’s 14x5
Ludwig Acrolite 70’s: 14x5
Bosphorus and Old K (Zildjian)
Borsphorus Ride 24 (Syncopation)
Hi Hat 15’ prototipo
Hi Hat Master Vintage Series 13’
Crash 18 Master Series
Crash 18 Syncopation
Zildjian Old K
22 Ride (2): 40’s, 50’s
Hi Hats (2): 60’s, 70’s
Hi Hats (1) 15’
Additional Cymbals and percussions:
Super 15’ Hi Hat
Splash Zildjian 6’
Splash Bosphorus (8’, 10’)
Raw Cymbals & Broken Cymbals (different sizes)
Percussions, toys and Djembes
Snare Colors 1
Snare Colors 2
20 Kick Set
18 Kick Set
24 Kick Set
Kick Detuning 1
Kick Detuning 2
Kick Detuning 3
User 1- 16
"Omnidrums is hands down the best sounding drum VSTs out there. It's simply a joy to create with"
"These drums sound amazing! My favorite drum library ever!" (Brian)
"This is the most detailed acoustic drum library i've ever heard, where is my wallet?" (Andrew)
"This is so good I bought it for my song writing. The acoustic sound of these drums are mind blowing" (David)
"As someone that produces funk, soul and jazz this is one of the best drum libraries I've heard, What a pleasant surprise!" (Stuart)
`[...] Seriously, I've been a drummer for 36 years and I know all the drum libraries out there. This one sounds far more realistic than any of them. Great job! (Brian)
Comments from our Youtube Channels, Reviews etc.